BHF2000 - Smart Visor Kit
- HOME >
- Product >
- BHF2000 - Smart Visor Kit
Bluetooth Hands-free BHF2000 - Smart Visor Kit
BHF2000 is a smart hands-free car kit compatible with most cell phones. It is equipped with Gesture sensing and G-sensor providing the comfort for its users and lowering the distraction while driving. It is also equipped with solar charging panel, allowing self-recharging and minimizing the number of times of manual recharge. With A2DP* Profile, you can listen to music and GPS instructions from your Smartphone and transfer the sound to your car audio using FM transmitter.
A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
True hands-free with voice enabled features
- - Sufficient volume level with DSP(Digital Signal Processor) features & Dual microphone system
- - Controlling the device with Voice User Interface & Gesture sensing, no need to touch!
- - SMS/e-mail through User’s voice (optional)
|Voice commands||Proceed this way|
|What Can I Say?||Tell you all available commands|
|Pair Mode||Enter the pairing mode|
|Am I Connected?||Tell you if connected to a phone|
|Check Battery||Check battery status|
|Phone Command||Enter voice recognition function (if mobile phone support)|
|Redial||Dial the last dialed number|
|Call Information||Connect to Microsoft’s Bing Search Center *|
|Call Favorite 1~5||Call number preset as ‘Call favorite 1~5’|
|Call Office||Call number preset as ‘Call Office’|
|Call Home||Call number preset as ‘Call Home’|
|Text Message||Connect to voice to text services|
|Settings Menu||Enter to settings menu|
|Cancel||Cancel the commands|
|Yes||Answer “yes” for yes/no question|
|No||Answer “no” for yes/no question|
|Answer||Answer the incoming call|
|Ignore||Reject the incoming call|
- TTS(Text to Speech) service
- Text to Speech service supports your safe driving by speaking caller ID, alert and the status of hands-free. There is no need to look at the LED, you can keep your eyes on the road.
- Voice to Text (Optional Service)
- Try out our free promotion service of Voice to Text. You can email, send a text and be connected to social networks all through your voice.
Advanced User Interface
- Activate BHF2000 with your voice
- Without having to touch the device to minimizing distractions while driving, you can activate the device by simply saying “Hello DriveNTalk (Drive and Talk)” followed by commands to make calls.
- Caller ID announcement
- BHF2000 supports PBAP*. Download your phonebook list up to 2,000 (1,000 per paired phone) and caller’s name will be announced when there is incoming call.
PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile
- G sensor: auto power on/off & connecting
- When BHF2000 is disconnected from your phone, your product will automatically go to sleep mode after 10 minutes or you can turn off the power manually by switching it off when not in use. When entering the car, the impact from the door closing will automatically awake the unit. The unit must be turn on.
- Solar recharging
- Solar recharging will minimize the number of times of manual recharge. This is to support and extend battery and not to fully charge. The level of charging depends on the environment you are in.
Vehicle optimized design
- - Images of sports car’s line, such as Ferrari, were reflected
- - Harmonious with vehicle interior
BHF2000 has been awarded by preeminent designers, engineers and members of press from all over the world. Its innovative features and exceptional sound quality generated a tremendous amount of interest from visitors during the exhibitions.
- 1) SEMA Global Media Awards
SEMA introduced its Global Media Award program in 2004 to highlight the worldwide appeal of specialty-equipment products on display at the annual SEMA Show. The Global Media Awards reception is an annual celebration of the winning products, which are selected by members of the international enthusiast media.
DriveNTalk participated in SEMA show 2010 and the new product BHF2000 was named as a winner of Global Media Award. Its new vehicle for demonstration and new booth draw a lot of attention. During the show, visitors had a chance to experience DriveNTalk’s superior sound performance in an actual vehicle.
- 2) CES Innovations 2011 Design and Product Award
The prestigious Innovations Design and Engineering Awards have been recognizing achievements in product design and engineering since 1976. It is sponsored by the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA)®, the producer of the International CES, the world’s largest consumer technology tradeshow.
DriveNTalk’s BHF2000 was displayed at DriveNTalk booth as well as the Innovations Showcase in the Grand Lobby of the Las Vegas Convention Center at the 2011 International CES. The innovative features and exceptional sound quality generated a tremendous amount of interest from visitors.
The Innovations Design and Engineering Award is based upon descriptive materials submitted to the judges.
CEA did not verify the accuracy of any submission or of any claims made and did not test the item to which the award was given.