KlaT 8 - Advanced Installed Kit
- HOME >
- Product >
- KlaT 8 - Advanced Installed Kit
Bluetooth Hands-free KlaT 8 - Advanced Installed Kit
KlaT 8 is an advanced hands-free car kit installed behind car dashboard. It provides crystal clear sound quality using advanced acoustic engine. KlaT 8 supports same features as KlaT 7 has and is added more features to provide drivers more convenient and safer driving.
Supreme Sound Quality
- Provides high quality sound performance using in-car speakers
- By using in-car speakers, KlaT 8 provides outstanding sound performance compared to other types of hands-free. When your phone is connected to the KlaT 8, it uses front 2 speakers for calls and 4 speakers for music playback.
- Advanced acoustic engine, Noise cancellation & Echo reduction
- DriveNTalk's installed kits provide crystal clear sound performance through Echo reduction and Noise cancellation technology with Digital Signal Processor (DSP). KlaT 8's advanced engine improves its Noise cancellation & Echo reduction even better, so its sound quality would be superior.
- Dual Microphone
- Recipient can listen to your voice clearly by using dual microphone.
Safe Way to Use Mobile Phone While Driving
- Activate KlaT 8 with your voice
- You can simply activate your KlaT 8 by saying 'Hello DriveNTalk(drive and talk)' when the Vocie Trigger is on. The device will ask you to say a command. It will let your drive even more safe.
- Caller ID announcement
- KlaT 8 supports PBAP*. Download your phonebook list up to 2,000 (1,000 per paired phone) and caller’s name will be announced when there is incoming call.
PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile
- Wireless Remote Controller
- You can activate KlaT 8 by wireless remote controller which can be mounted anywhere.
- Voice control
- Just click to initiate, and then say the magic words to activate KlaT 8. Leave the rest to KlaT 8 and focus on driving.
|Voice commands||Proceed this way|
|Hello, DriveNTalk (Drive and Talk)||Voice trigger: Enter the Voice commands mode.|
|What Can I Say?||Tell you all available commands.|
|Pair Mode||Enter the pairing mode|
|Am I Connected?||Tell you if connected to a phone|
|Phone Command||Enter voice recognition function (if mobile phone support)|
|Redial||Dial the last dialed number|
|Call Information||Connect to Microsoft’s Bing Search Center *|
|Call Favorite 1~5||Call number preset as ‘Call favorite 1~5’|
|Call Office||Call number preset as ‘Call Office’|
|Call Home||Call number preset as ‘Call Home’|
|Text Message||Connect to voice to text services|
|Settings Menu||Enter to settings menu|
|Cancel||Cancel the commands|
|Yes||Answer “yes” for yes/no question|
|No||Answer “no” for yes/no question|
|Answer||Answer the incoming call|
|Ignore||Reject the incoming call|
- TTS(Text to Speech) service
- Text to Speech service supports your safe driving by speaking caller ID, alert and the status of hands-free. There is no need to look at the LED, you can keep your eyes on the road.
- Voice to Text (Optional Service)
- Try out our free promotion service of Voice to Text. You can email, send a text and be connected to social networks all through your voice.